2012년 11월 26일 월요일

My (very personal) Change Thanks to Maum Meditation #1: Everything is my fault

"내탓이다"
The four characters in this picture means:
It's my fault.

This is the biggest and the most incredible realization
I experienced through Maum Meditation.
As I looked back at my past life, I could really see how horrible and selfish I have been
and that everything, I mean literally everything, is my fault.

I'm infinitely grateful





Throwing away the false mind enabled me to look myself 
from a perspective which is absent of my self. 
Thanks to/through the method of Maum Meditation,
I could realize that everything is my fault and also throw away all that false mind I hid. 


******

"Everything is my fault because there is me"


                                                              - Woo Myung

Everything is entirely my fault
To see things in this way is my fault
To see things in that way is my fault
Other peoples mistakes are my fault,
And what they do well is also my fault
To think others are doing wrong or well is my fault
Everything in this world is my fault
All the conditions by which the world runs is my fault
It is not the fault of the world,
My ancestors, or my parents,
Nor is it the fault of my husband, or wife,
It is not the fault of my children, or my siblings or friends.
It is not the fault any of the people in the world,
It is all, my fault.
The enemies the people I hate or the people I love
The well off and the not well off
The dirty and the clean,
Everything is my fault
...the rest omitted.

******

This poem written by Teacher Woo Myung
has been one of my favorites since I truly understood the meaning of "Everything is my fault".


Now I can appreciate people and things, situations and conditions around me.
I can listen to other people, understand and respect them.

This is something I would've never imagined.
I'm truly grateful.  


p.s. The original drawing(by Teacher Woo Myung himself) of
the needlework(by a maum meditation practitioner) in the first picture 
is from Teacher Woo Myung's latest book, 
which is now #1 Bestselling Book on Amazon.com
Stop Living In This Land. Go To The Everlasting World Of Happiness. Live There Forever.

The original drawing by Teacher Woo Myung






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기