2012년 11월 24일 토요일

Michel Delacroix - from Maum Monthy November 2012


<Une soiree inoubliable>

<Noel de neige sur Paris>

<La Nuit Bleue>


Aren't they just beautiful? *3*
Michel Delacroix (1933 - , France) and his art pieces
were introduced in Maum Monthly November 2012.
They are all breathtaking!

When I lived in Southern Germany a few years ago,
I used to go to Paris every weekend, 
since the nearest Maum Meditation Center was there.

Can you imagine that, spending every weekends in Paris? :-) 

It took me over 4 hours(just one-way) to get there, 
but every time it was more than worth it. 
the journey to the original foundation through discarding my false self
was time of reflection and joy.
Every single second of my weekends was more than precious. 

Monsier Delacroix reminded me of those days. :) 





*Maum Meditation Paris Center is located just 5 minutes-foot-walk-away
 from La Tour Eiffel
(Every morning I took a walk in Park Champ de mars.*3*)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기