2012년 6월 8일 금요일

I love Maum Meditation: Maum Meditation Reviews - Ivan (Los Angeles, CA)

I love Maum Meditation: Maum Meditation Reviews - Ivan (Los Angeles, CA):

I am not angry with the whole world anymore
Ivan / Film school student / Los Angeles, CA

I would like to say that Maum Meditation has helped me tremendously. I am a US Army Iraq War Veteran. When I first returned home from Iraq, I was dealing with lots of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) issues and issues from my childhood all rolled into one. I was unable to drive my car anywhere. I was also very angry and judgmental and could only be friends with other veterans.
I tried getting help through the hospital and I still remember to this day what they told me, that PTSD is not curable and I will have it for the rest of my life. I tried going to school so that I could adjust to society, but I had little luck with that. I kept dropping classes and failing the simplest of classes just due to lack of concentration.
I recently started going to film school and soon after, I was introduced to Maum Meditation. The change that I feel is so huge that I can't even begin to explain. I now notice a big difference in the way I interact with people. I am not angry with the whole world anymore, I like being around people, I am more outgoing than before. I am getting good grades in school, I am able to pay attention in class and always be on time.
Thanks to Maum Meditation, it feels like it's the first time that I am truly starting to feel how life was supposed to be lived.


*** shared from blog I love Maum Meditation
I'm grateful for Ivan who I personally do not know and his changes through Maum Meditation.
I see so many people suffering and hiding from their own stories and life which are their false mind.
I feel most happy and thankful when I hear stories of people who actually are getting out of their suffering through Maum Meditation and are taking steps to the origin/original foundation, to the real world. 

I'm also immeasurably grateful that I could do the least thing to guide and help people while they take path to the truth with Maum Meditation.

Thank you Ivan!
Thank you Maum Meditation!



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기